Karl Marx on the Rothschilds

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Nov 22 19:59:28 PST 2020

On 11/22/20 21:28, [bleep] wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:49:14 -0600
> "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/22/20 12:25, [bleep] wrote:
>>>
>>> [Judaism] isn't just a [] variety of theocratic totalitarianism.
>>> It's a tribalist racist supremacist political doctrine. The fact that
>>> [people] like the [R]othschilds, [S]oros, [G]oldman-[Sachs], [G]reenspan, and a
>>> long list of other [] criminals are [Jewish] isn't just an
>>> 'irrelevant' 'religious' 'detail', let alone a 'random coincidence'
>>
>> What specific crimes have they committed,
>
> 	theft to the tune of trillions of dollars, pounds and other 'currencies', for starters.
[bullshit deleted]

>> and what courts of law have  adjudicated these crimes?
>
> 	what you're calling 'courts of law' are the very same political criminals who work hand in hand with the financial mafia.
[more bullshit deleted]

To everyone:

There are good and bad people of every religion/world view, nationality,
skin color, gender identity, and income level. Labeling an entire
nationality or religion as criminals only serves to divide humanity, not
unite it. Labeling anyone as criminals, when they haven't actually
committed a crime under existing laws, comes dangerously close to
slander/libel, if not right smack over the line.

I will admit many of our legal/judicial systems aren't perfect, but
conspiracy theories like this aren't helping.

I'm also trying to figure out what relevance this has toward the
cypherpunk movement as I see it.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com