Karl Marx on the Rothschilds

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Nov 24 12:19:53 PST 2020

On 2020-11-22 17:00, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:> I don't get it. Why even the
mention of what religion they are?

Soros and the Southern Poverty Law center are Jewish, a lot more Jewish
than today's out of power and no longer very rich Rothschilds, so
ranting about Jews (but not progressive Jews in power like Soros and
Victoria Nuland, but instead powerless Orthodox Jews wearing funny hats,
nationalist Jews in Israel, and Jews that are dead and their descendants
out of power for nearly a century), is a counter narrative intended to
shut down the Soros narrative.

This counter narrative (Rothschilds, Rothschilds, Rothschilds,
Rothschilds, Israel, Netanyahue, Orthodox Jews, blah blah blah) appears
to come from Soros shills.

Marxism is a Jewish heresy, that parallels the digger heresy of
Christianity, and Marxists have always had it in for Orthodox Jews,
Marxism being one of the many religions that has sprung from that father
of religions.

Dialectics is Talmudism rebranded, "History" is the Jewish God
rebranded, and "Vanguard of the proletariat" is the replacement for the
Jewish people.

So Soros shills are always ranting about Orthodox Jews, and Karl Marx
had it in for the Rothschilds.  It is an internal Jewish quarrel, and
only Jews should care about it.