tor replacement - was Re: Box for simple Tor node.

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue May 12 21:51:43 PDT 2020

On Tue, 12 May 2020 21:48:34 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Go play packet filter rate limits, works fine.

	well yes you can rate limit any application. If you rate limit the web browser then the typical 5mb pages (95% malware)	won't load in 0.1s, 'like they should'. That's the sense in which web browsing is not 'compatible'. Now, I'm not saying that's a real problem. It's only a problem for "normies" who "browse the web" but those users are not the target for an actual anonimity network.

	Anyway, that's a secondary issue. I suggest you post your ideas/views on the basic architecture for an overlay that works as "tor replacement".