freedom - evolution of jew-kristian fascism in the western cesspool [RESEND]

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:21:59 PDT 2020

>> Well, you see, I'm at a little bit of an impasse.  What am I going to
>> do in my anarchist paradise when such a threat to freedom arises?
>> Arrest him isn't an option.  Hope that he'll see the light of anarchy?
>>  Club him?  I'm in the darkness here, help me see the light.
>
> People struggle for power because something is going wrong for them.  You and your friends either find paths to change that situation with him, or you stop or get rid of him.  You can totally arrest him if you like that word, but his people are liable to start a rebellion and overtake your self-appointed leadership, in response, some day, because you ignored his reason for striving for power.
>
> Are you saying you support everyone being controlled by the whims of the powerful?

Not at all.  Firstly, speaking on behalf of prophesy (not myself --
which sits in between vertical and horizontal systems of order),
people might strive for power because they wish to create something
that cannot be accomplished without personal -- not collective --
rewards.  This probably requires hierarchy, and this requires some
system of government if it is to be sustained past one's personal
whims.  There are legitimate, UNIVERSAL needs for vertical growth to
be an ongoing component in the universe to stave off the tendency for
entropy.

But to answer your question more directly, people can be directed, not
by the whims of the powerful, but by their merit.  Every anarchist
knows that some people have more merit in some dimension that another
doesn't.  It's a natural by-product of the diversity of human
experience.  Proper government can utilize these facts to build
something from a higher-level, systems perspective that cannot be
accomplished from the whim of the mob, to turn your phrase.  That is,
by VIRTUE, of their higher position, they can see and organize
possibilities which cannot otherwise be accomplished (generally).

All of this political theory is not at all meant to take the wind out
of the sails of those who fight for true justice and virtuous liberty,
but to show that history has dealt with some of these issues and
democracy is/was the only way forward.  This is also the prediction of
the prophecy of the Jews.  The issue that is making present democracy
fail is the co-option by big media and other private sources and a
failed election model that requires someone to be in office even if
they aren't supported by the populace.  I've helped deliver an
alternative to the "winner-takes-all" model presently used in America
and the "electoral college" which takes away some of that
representation.  It's called Fractional Voting and it allows each
voter to vote FOR and AGAINST each candidate or put all of their votes
on one.  That alone fixes 90% of the present voting problems
(two-party emergent dualities, apathy caused by feeling of
powerlessness, mis-voting because people couldn't vote for a small
candidate for fear of losing to a greater evil, and others).

The prophecy calls for the government to fall back to the next
lower-level government if there aren't enough POSITIVE votes for any
candidate in the highest position of power, and failing that it goes
back to the People themselves (until the next election cycle which
delivers a qualified, supported candidate).

It's about a perfect, secular order that came about from
deconstructing the body of the human with perfect Will:  how their
internal system of choice-management, execution, resource allocation
IN THEIR OWN BODY happened, a form of bio-mimicry.

If you stop and think about it, we all are the benefactors of such
emergent order within our own body -- our cells cooperate with us,
even though it is a hierarchy, to some degree.

Anyway, these are notes from the Underground, for the enlightenment of
the masses who will strive to deserve it, for it will make a society
that is worthy of Creation itself.

Marcos