"totally normal + non-suspicious" urgent document burning at Houston Chinese consulate - [PEACE]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:50:00 PDT 2020

This is an emergency indicating the need to upload important documents to a
blockchain such as with https://bico.media if you can make it work.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.