"totally normal + non-suspicious" urgent document burning at Houston Chinese consulate - [PEACE]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Jul 22 10:10:55 PDT 2020

Kek looks on in mild amusement this evening (Ossie time) as a "totally normal
and non-suspicious" urgent document burning in multiple barrels at the Houston
Chinese consulate courtyard are hurried along by little Chinamen darting in and
out of the consulate's offices as the Houston police department look on in mirth
- in case anyone gets burnt I guess ...

... which by complete and total coincidence is being done immediately after
Trump ordered the consulate closed "within 72 hours".

   "Oh my, what warm courtyards you have their Mister Consul."

I thought open fires were hazardous to the health of cotton stuffed
Winnie The Pooh bears, but what would I know?

   China Furious After US Abruptly Orders Closure Of Houston Consulate Sparking "Unprecedented Escalation"
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-weighs-retaliation-us-orders-closure-houston-consulate