give a listening ear to those who might "struggle" -- [sales at grainmills.com.au: Fwd: Fw: Interesting]

таракан cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:07:50 PDT 2020

> I think the flu hysteria virus illustrates that the current human population is hopelessly retarded(thanks to public 'education' mostly) and willing to believe the most stupid lies, something that can indeed have catastrophic consequences.
>
> What the flu hysteria has shown is that govcorp can tell the most outrageous lies, and the majority of ignorant assholes (like many assholes on this list) will believe them. And even advocate for more surveillace! Hey Jim, tell us about the 'achievments' of musk and how google-nsa should 'track the flu'.

That crisis is the result of the madness of the ruling class and demonstrate how they are afraid, fearing everything with the fantasy to live in a totally artificial world under control. Everything that they perceive as a threat to their lives (e.g. the virus ...) must be wiped and destroyed with great fire. That biological virus is a threat for the few, probably because of their inherent lack of (biological) immunity.

That global power is now based on fear. Using fear as a political and social instrument is indeed outrageous. Nothing can be achieved with the logic of fear.

Imagine a corpulent middle-aged woman shouting like a shrew, with extreme rage, and - in her ugly ignorance and fear - brandishing a broom in the air ... you'll get a picture of our modern societies and how and who control them... Shrews...

That remind me the song of Pink Floyd

"Hush now, baby, baby, don't you cry
Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm
Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby
Of course mama's gonna help build the wall
(...)
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in
Mama will always find out where you've been
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean
Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby
You'll always be baby to me"

'Mother' wants to keep the 7 billions 'babies' healthy and clean...

'Mother gonna ask you to wear the mask'