give a listening ear to those who might "struggle" -- [sales at grainmills.com.au: Fwd: Fw: Interesting]

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 20 22:28:53 PDT 2020

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 03:07:50 +0000
таракан <cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com> wrote:

> That crisis is the result of the madness of the ruling class and demonstrate how they are afraid, fearing everything with the fantasy to live in a totally artificial world under control. Everything that they perceive as a threat to their lives (e.g. the virus ...) must be wiped and destroyed with great fire.

	yes, that's another aspect of it. A technological 'utopia' has to completely subjugate nature. When the Time Traveller first arrives at the world of the future he comments

	"'This adjustment, I say, must have been done, and done well; done indeed for all Time, in the space of Time across which my machine had leaped. The air was free from gnats, the earth from weeds or fungi; everywhere were fruits and sweet and delightful flowers; brilliant butterflies flew hither and thither. The ideal of preventive medicine was attained. Diseases had been stamped out. I saw no evidence of any contagious diseases during all my stay. And I shall have to tell you later that even the processes of putrefaction and decay had been profoundly affected by these changes."

	http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/35
	the whole book is quite apropos, being of course one of the first modern DYStopian novels.

> That remind me the song of Pink Floyd

	yeah, the wall has some good commentary on modern 'civilization'.

When we grew up and went to school
There were certain teachers who would hurt the children
In any way they could
By pouring their derision upon anything we did
Exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

But in the town, it was well known when they got home at night Their fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives

------

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Hey, Teacher, leave them kids alone

	I have one more quote today that you might find interesting (if you don't already know it)

	"But in the People's State of Marx, there will be, we are told, no privileged class at all. All will be equal, not only from the juridical and political point of view, but from the economic point of view. At least that is what is promised, though I doubt very much, considering the manner in which it is being tackled and the course it is desired to follow, whether that promise could ever be kept. There will therefore be no longer any privileged class, but there will be a government, and, note this well, an extremely complex government, which will not content itself with governing and administering the masses politically, as all governments do to-day, but which will also administer them economically, concentrating in its own hands the production and the just division of wealth, the cultivation of land, the establishment and development of factories, the organisation and direction of commerce,, finally the application of capital to production by the only banker, the State. All that will demand an immense knowledge and many "heads overflowing with brains" in this government. It will be the reign of scientific intelligence, the most aristocratic, despotic, arrogant and contemptuous of all regimes. There will be a new class, a new hierarchy of real and pretended scientists and scholars, and the world will be divided into a, minority ruling in the name of knowledge and an immense ignorant majority. And then, woe betide the mass of ignorant ones!"

	unsurprisingly enough, that critique applies to 'modern capitalism' just as well.