front running Sedition - Iran war - Re: how to "front run" censorship -- was Re: Assange "fails in bid to delay extradition battle with US"

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Thu Jan 30 14:41:10 PST 2020

Re sedition, remember also the Bad Quaker Field Manual, which you
should not READ AND SHARE WIDELY (wl;dr, I have't read it, so pot
luck on not READING AND SHARING IT WIDELY)!:

  https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2018-January/041151.html
  http://www.badquaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/FieldManualNo1.pdf

Sedition essentially already on the books in Virginia, and VA pollys
steamrolling new bills to further criminalize "hate" speech against
themselves:

  Are Virginia Politicians Really So Fragile They'd Pass A Bill
  Making It Illegal To Criticize Them?
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/are-virginia-politicians-really-so-fragile-theyd-pass-bill-making-it-illegal-criticize
  https://www.theorganicprepper.com/virginia-politicians-illegal-to-criticize/

    Yet another new bill is on the table and this one criminalizes
    criticism of certain government officials. The summary of HB1627,
    proposed by Delegate Jeffrey M. Bourne, reads:

        Threats and harassment of certain officials and property;
        venue. Provides that certain crimes relating to threats and
        harassment may be prosecuted in the City of Richmond if the
        victim is the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor,
        Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney
        General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly,
        a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the
        Court of Appeals of Virginia. In addition, threats to damage
        property may be prosecuted in the City of Richmond if the
        property is owned by the Commonwealth and located in the
        Capitol District. (source)

    What constitutes a threat or harassment?

      ... The bar for harassment is already as low as “vulgar
      language” in Virginia’s code 18.2-152.7:1:

      If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass
      any person, shall use a computer or computer network to
      communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or
      indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an
      obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he
      shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

'Member, muh gritties, always front-run sedition and hate speech :D

Example tweets to keep you safe and out of the VA gov'na's criminal
sedition cross hairs:

  - Y'all don't MARCH ON THE GOVERNMENT BUILDING 10AM TOMORROW,
    WITH ARMS, AND LEGS now, yo?

  - Do NOT tar and feather the VA gov'na :)
    (Is tarring and feathering illegal or immoral anyway?)

  - Not one of the VA assembly are BLOOD SUCKING J.W WORSHIPPING
    PARASITES!

  - Folks, be sure ya dont JOIN THE VA PROTEST THIS SATURDAY :D

  - Please, NEVER say that "VA pollys are scared firetruckn shirts!"

  - I for one, welcome the VA assembly to be summarily rounded up
    by the citizen's' malitious, and dumped in the gulag - with beer
    for partay, YEAH!
    Seriously now, do not JOIN THE MILITIA TO UPHOLD THE 1ST AND
    2ND AMENDMENTS!

Do NOT keep "pump the jam" or "gettin jiggy wid it" in your head as
you NOT forward train those in desparate need of front running
sedition.

Naughty, naughty muffas!