front running Sedition - Iran war - Re: how to "front run" censorship -- was Re: Assange "fails in bid to delay extradition battle with US"

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.gga ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Jan 8 15:32:57 PST 2020

If a hot war between Iran and Israel/USA gets going,

  Karma's a bitch, yo!
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/ukrainian-passenger-jet-crashes-over-iran-176-dead/

ya might wanna literally be ahead of the sedition curve:

  If War is to Begin, You’re Going to Want to Not Commit Sedition
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/if-war-is-to-begin-youre-going-to-want-to-not-commit-sedition/

    In wartime, sedition can be a very serious crime.

    Largely, we have not had people in the United States going to
    jail for anti-war protests since the World Wars, but a war with
    Iran will be the biggest war the US has been involved in since
    World War Two, and there is going to be a lot of opposition to
    it, so it is probable that there will be actions done to chill
    speech by making examples of people who protest the war too hard.

    Basically, what you don’t want to do is get in a situation where
    you’re openly supporting Iran over the United States. This would
    include actively celebrating the deaths of American soldiers, and
    might even include saying things like “I hope Iran wins.”

    People who are putting up Iranian flags in their profiles on
    Twitter are probably simply trying to say “I’m against the war,”
    but as soon as this turns into an actual war, such individuals
    will be subject to potential harassment by the state on grounds
    of “sedition.”

    It’s not something that is worth getting done up over, so
    probably err on the side of caution when it comes to dealing with
    these things, and do more blaming of the Jewish aggressors than
    praising of the Iranian victims of this aggression.

    There’s no way to know how serious censorship and prosecution of
    dissent is going to get when the war breaks out, but there’s good
    reason to believe that before leftists/communists and even before
    Moslems themselves, it will be right-wingers getting harassed
    over resistance to the war.

Soap, vat -can- we say?

  - Gee it's just as well Israel is not alone in their war against
    Iran.

  - If only the Federal Reserve Bank, BIS, WMF, World Bank etc, had
    another M.E. war to keep the US dollar afloat for a few more
    months - so sad.

  - It's just so fortunate that opposing Israeli Middle Eastern wars
    is not legal criminal sedition.

  - Why are we bombing Iran when they've got so much oil - isn't Iran
    next to Hawaii?

  - If only Trump had campaigned on a platform of ending endless wars
    and draining the swamp - so sad!

  - Just as well North America doesn't need another war to prop up
    the US dollar.

  - If only folks opposed more American, I mean Israeli, wars.

Troll on muffaluggerahs :D