Hitlery hot mic: "Really pathetic performance by Trump, " "not even a hot war!" - [PEACE] [RT.com]

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.gga ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Jan 8 16:44:19 PST 2020

Hitlery Clinton caught in a hot mic moment last night, lambasts Trump
for a "really pathetic performance" since Trump started "not even a
hot war".

Hillery appeared overly indignant in the face of the de-escalation
with Iran, saying she would have "started a war with Russia at least
in my first year of presidency, and this luke warm effort by Trump at
nearly the end of his first term is pathetic, just pathetic!"

"But there's still a chance for WWIII?" asked an offsider hodling her
up with two arms supporting her shoulders, to which she responded
with a sinister snort, saying "yes, yes my precious, YESSSS!!"

The recording ended abryuptly - apparently the clandestine mobile
phone which was recording most of the incident, froze solid in that
moment and had to be thawed in the sun for over an hour...

RT with the chilling details:

  Shell-shocked pundits come crawling back to Hillary over Trump’s
  Iran belligerence... forgetting she’d have started war sooner
  https://www.rt.com/usa/477754-hillary-voters-brag-war-trump/