Wikileaks: Julian Assange

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:37:49 PST 2020

On 2/27/20, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> They're keeping #JulianAssange in a glass box, so you think of Eichmann,
> and #Nazis... Because the people persecuting #Assange understand and
> relate to #Nazis, because they are #Nazis. He is obviously not a flight
> or courtroom disruption risk, due to their torturing him like #Nazis do,
> so there's no reason he shouldn't be able to sit next to his lawyer and
> effectively plan a defense, except that the #Nazis want you to think of
> #Nazis when you see him... But all I can think of are the #Nazis who
> have him on display like an animal in a glass box.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/DEAcampaign/videos/205346360871180/

More cages and show trials...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIW-GcYWm0 journos slammed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25JpnWlEfvE bukharin 1938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3WE2jXbkkc vice covers putin love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eyjyceo3vU trotsky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5y6xFzheqo charles 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOptDYhkoSM impeachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYB1x1-yovY assange re manning trial

"Your actions have not been approved by the Authorities!!!
The trial has illustrated absurdity of the legal system
for one thing the court chose a room way too small
to keep observers out. The State felt "intolerable pain"
when a little yellow lemon fruit hit its kevlar vest.
The point of the trial is not to deliver justice,
it's a warning to others thinking about being free.
The people behind bars were put there to scare everyone.
Redress, protest, Freedom... will not be possible or tolerated."

#FreeAssange