Wikileaks: Julian Assange

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:31:39 PST 2020

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom
Thread digest...
"
This case is a great career opportunity for Judges.
Most Judges in New Zealand saw my case as a career opportunity.
Judges who ruled in favor of the US govt were promoted.
The govt even promoted Judges who were favorable to me to remove them
from my case.
My lead lawyer was offered a Judge position. He quit. He’s now a Judge.
It was shocking to see how frequently and shamelessly US lawyers
twisted the law, manipulated and lied.
But most shocking was that most New Zealand Judges witnessed this
misconduct and did nothing
The US beats you outside of the courtroom with political pressure,
corruption and relationships.
No Judge who rules in favor of Julian Assange will ever be recommend
for promotion by the prime minister.
As long as govt gets to pick Judges govt will win political cases.
Judges are selfish people like most people.
They too want to climb the ladder.
More money and prestige.
In a society where Judges are chosen and promoted by the government
Justice isn’t real.
"

Bitcoin maximalists only hold a single coin and want to pump it.
I hold dozens of coins and just want crypto to undermine the power
of governments to control peaceful people.  -- roger ver