Wikileaks: Julian Assange

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 01:33:09 PST 2020

> Twitter news syndication lists...

Search api's for general queries...
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=julian+assange
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=julian+assange

Yanis Varoufakis and John Shipton and RSF 2020-02-22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16igunRqbU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBL2yppwfOg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1MFgKZT_-4

Ron Paul on US Politics re Assange 2020-02-24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLuUsaBvERc

Assange Speech 2012-12-21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJdB0f1DDE

Assange Last Video 2018-09-20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J98ed6oML2A

"You have to put in the word 'Diplomatic'...'History'.
Can you remember that?"...
Julian Assange's Emergency Call to Hillary Clinton's Office
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQA4vwynYhY

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

https://www.republik.ch/2020/01/31/nils-melzer-about-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange

"“I can’t speak with my lawyers with any confidentiality,”
Assange told the court Wednesday. “There is a whole
series of unnamed embassy staff in the room and then
there’s a microphone right here and two officers. I have
enough difficulty concentrating as it is.”"

"Julian #Assange is speaking now to the Magistrate;
that he cannot instruct his lawyers; that there is no
privacy, he cannot participate. He cannot speak to his
lawyer’s, without any confidence. Judge orders him to
cease speaking; its not allowed for a Defendant to speak."

"Assange: "I cannot communicate with my lawyers or ask
them for clarifications without the other side seeing" "The
other side has about 100 times more contact with their
lawyers per day" "What is the point of asking if I can
concentrate if I cannot participate?"

"Assange is asked is he is ok to continue, he says he cannot
speak to his legal team confidentially as he is flanked by guards,
"I have very little contact with my lawyers.""

"Judge says she will not allow Assange to address the court,
tells him to speak to his lawyer. Assange tries to speak again,
judge says he cannot and must instruct his lawyers.
Judge leaves court and it adjourns."

"Yesterday, after Assange's 1st day in court, prison wardens
confiscated the legal documents he brought back to study.
And he was stripped naked & handcuffed 11 times - to boot."

Journalism and Free Speech are not crimes.

#FreeAssange