Cypherpunks against journalist shield laws

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 7 15:56:27 PST 2020

Mongo always said that where 1st amendment rights were recognized then no special journalists privilege ever need apply.

In many matters like this he was right and this was unchallenged.

Any 'cypherpunks ' going out on a limb to defend the scumbag entitlement of any corpse-media journo needs to explain

exactly what they are smoking and where we can all get some.

" Cypherpunks write code " meaning we don't get into the weeds on any shitty nosebleed elitists laws.

Collapse of govts, remember!

Bring on the fuckin' revolution!!