First we kill all the antivaxxers

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 7 16:00:21 PST 2020

JamesGleick - 9h
How did the GOP become the pro-plague party?

Quote Tweet
Michael D. Shear
@shearm
· 22h
NEWS -- Senate Republicans have invited a leading anti-vaxxer to be the lead witness at a Homeland Security committee hearing on Tuesday at a time when the US is preparing the largest-ever vaccination campaign to fight Covid.

>From @SherylNYT https://nytimes.com/2020/12/06/us/politics/anti-vax-scientist-senate-hearing.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

This is now as clear a line as pro vs anti-slavery was - we either end this enforced slavery to a few anti-democracy and anti-science fanatics or they will infect all our children.