About Love... <3

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Apr 8 12:59:47 PDT 2020

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 13:12:10 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2020, 15:40 Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > <https://youtu.be/o6wtDPVkKqI>
> >
> > It's the original Evangelion opening in Japanese with English subtitles.
> > Really like this song.  <3
> >

> Juan, my dear, may you make me a favour, please?  I am exactly not "very
> well" in the moment and I sent a wrong link yesterday.  I wanted the
> opening in Japanese with subtitles with the translation to English.  :P

	that link is the complete song - I don't know if it has english subtitles. However without enabling jewtube's javashit malware I can see that it's been already censored

	"Content Warning This video may be inappropriate for some users. sign in to confirm your age"

	I think you previously linked this one :

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI

	I don't know if it has english subs either.

	and searching jewtube yields :

	Neon Genesis Evangelion Full Opening Theme Song With Eng and Jap Lyrics
	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-wpXShTUfY

	Neon Genesis Evangelion - A Cruel Angel's Thesis (Full English Version)
	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s