About Love... <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:24:43 PDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 16:57 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         that link is the complete song - I don't know if it has english
> subtitles. However without enabling jewtube's javashit malware I can see
> that it's been already censored

Oh, sorry for asking it for you, my dear.  I love YouTube, but all my love
stories had several problems, hahaha!!!  Forgive me for asking you an
annoying and stressing work.  Sorry, Juan.

        "Content Warning This video may be inappropriate for some users.
> sign in to confirm your age"

Oh, it's always frustrating to receive this kind of message...  The
stranger thing is I only receive it when I use Chrome.  Other options of
browsers don't ask me about my age.  Google collecting personal data as
always, and it always sucks.

Well, you deserve a lot of candies and desserts, but you have not a sweet
tooth like me.  I think you will prefer salted food, like ramen, yakissoba,
harumaki, tempura, sushi, etc, etc.

And I am still dreaming about dorayaki, uff...  :-/