About Love... <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:12:10 PDT 2020

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020, 15:40 Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> <https://youtu.be/o6wtDPVkKqI>
>
> It's the original Evangelion opening in Japanese with English subtitles.
> Really like this song.  <3

Juan, my dear, may you make me a favour, please?  I am exactly not "very
well" in the moment and I sent a wrong link yesterday.  I wanted the
opening in Japanese with subtitles with the translation to English.  :P

Sorry, it is not laziness, I am just f... wasted and feeling pain.  I
promise I will share all my dorayaki with you when you visit Liberdade.  <3

Since I left the hospital, I am searching for dorayaki in all the district
and the obasan who makes these traditional Japanese cute candies for all
the regional markets is quarantined, afraid because of her considerable
age, so now I am starving for them...  :P~

Nom nom...  If I die now, my ghost will appear in hackerspaces' kitchens
asking for desserts, brrrr...  :B

Sad destiny...  Always thought I would be the first Japanese girl to become
a ghost in hackerspace's bathrooms.  Uff...  :((

You know, everybody only wants blonde ghosts in bathrooms and it's pretty
unfair and racist!  >:(

No ghost is scarier than the Oriental ghosts.*  I could make the guys
washing the hackerspaces' bathrooms and keep them clean, hohoho...  >:D

Thank you, my dear!  <3

Ceci

* With exception of Chinese vampires, sorry!  :-/