Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and millionaire – with foreign support

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 12 16:52:10 PST 2019

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 00:16:01 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>>   news :   Bolivia's Morales boosts coca production
>
> If it were me making the decision, I would not merely "boost" cocaine production, I would make it entirely legal, with no limits whatsoever.  (I would not, of course, make it MANDATORY.)

	yeah planting coca is legal in bolivia only some selected places, processing it is 'ilegal'. Morales is no libertarian.

	Yet, imagine what would happen to a farmer who planted 4 acres of coca in the Land of The Free or other parts of the Free World? He would probably be quartered, excomulgated and sentenced to 1000 years in prison.

	Also, morales and co. can't defy the american nazis too openly. If they did, the american nazis would burn them alive with white phosphorous.

	Anyway, I think the chances of the next government being worse than morales are high. On the other hand, that's the logical progression of government.