Re: Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and millionaire – with foreign support

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 16:16:01 PST 2019

 On Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 03:04:32 PM PST, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 20:25:39 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 11:51:44 AM PST, Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  >Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and
> millionaire – with foreign support
> https://thegrayzone.com/2019/11/11/bolivia-coup-fascist-foreign-support-fernando-camacho/
>
>> >Read it in full, it will get to the part about Americans.
>
>> Perhaps, but it sure sounds like Evo Morales engaged in a 'slow-motion-coup', trying to get the public to agree to elimination of the term-limits law, and when that failed, get his cronies in the Supreme Court to okay that anyway.  Are people in Bolivia not allowed to object to that manipulation and corruption?  Can they not act to take that fraudster out of office, lest it be labelled a "coup"?

  >  so are you siding with the pro amerikkka fascists in bolivia?
You are strongly implying:1.  There are only two 'sides'.2.  And that if you are 'against' Morales, you must be 'for those "pro amerikka fascists in bolivia"'.
I don't know any such thing.  I am quite capable of being against Morales, without necessarily agreeing with all others who also oppose him, and especially for all their reasons.

 >   morales was far from ideal but he did some things that no 'libertarian' in the american cesspool would ever dare to do
We don't yet know who his replacement will be, or his policies.

    Bolivian President Evo Morales Declares Israel A 'Terrorist State,' Renounces Treaty

 >   oh and what about at least partially telling the DEA to fuck off?

That sounded like an excellent aspect to Morales' policy.  I hope the next guy maintains this policy.

>    "Bolivia's Morales boosts legal coca production "
    Bolivia's Morales boosts coca production

If it were me making the decision, I would not merely "boost" cocaine production, I would make it entirely legal, with no limits whatsoever.  (I would not, of course, make it MANDATORY.)
                Jim Bell

>               Jim Bell

|  |  |

|  |
Bolivian President Evo Morales Declares Israel A 'Terrorist State,' Reno...

Two weeks ago he had filed a request asking the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights to prosecute Israel for ...

|  |  |

|  |
Bolivia's Morales boosts coca production

Coca leaves can be used to make cocaine but also have traditional uses in the Andes.