Re: Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and millionaire – with foreign support

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 17:52:08 PST 2019

I don't know how appalled one should be when fascist gangs are
directly overthrowing the Bolivian government and denouncing a valid
election, but maybe this mailing list conversation would be different
if the names of Bolivian politicians were substituted for American
politicians.

Also, Re: Jim Bell's direct reply to me, Gmail autosuggestions offer:
"Good point." "I agree with you." "Absolutely."

This reminds me of when Alex Jones attempted to interrogate Siri. The
AI endorses fascism, we should have known with Tay.