Cracks in the seams - masks coming off - CBS just fired Epstein (ABC) story 'shelving' whistleblower - [PEACE]

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 14:59:34 PST 2019

 On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 02:44:47 PM PST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

 >First, CNN, then Hillary, ABC and now CBS with cover ups, and cover
ups of the cover ups, and just yesterday firing a "hey, we covered up
the Clinton / Epstein story for at least 3 years".

>Yee haw - firing the whistleblowers whilst trying to appear angry
about Trump tweeting a Breitbart news article naming a CIA deep-Dem
"whistleblower"!

>Hypocrisy dutifully shovelled down our throats on a daily basis these
days, with ere a blink.

>MSM falling apart before our eyes?  Priceless.

Agreed, in spades.  (and no, that's not an un-Politically-Correct racial reference, either. <i'm so old I don't know how to insert an emoticon here.   Help me!>)
I think it's now obvious that if my Assassination Politics idea https://cryptome.org/ap.htm   was operating today, lying JOURNALISTS would be its initial, primary target.  As well as, admittedly, ALL journalists. But once they all learned how to tell the truth, things would calm down immensely.

             Jim Bell

For everything else, there's Groyper Wars :D

  "CBS Sided With A Pedophile": Network Fires Staffer Who Had Access
  To Robach-Epstein Rant
  "CBS Sided With A Pedophile": Network Fires Staffer Who Had Access To Robach-Epstein Rant
  ABC Issues 'Cover Your Ass, Lawyer-Speak' Response To Bombshell Epstein Coverup Claims
  CBS News fires staffer who had access to leaked Amy Robach audio
  CBS News fires staffer who had access to leaked Amy Robach audio

  VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

|  |  |

|  |
"CBS Sided With A Pedophile": Network Fires Staffer Who Had Access To Ro...

"It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything."

|  |  |

|  |
CBS News fires staffer who had access to leaked Amy Robach audio

A TV source said the woman was let go on Wednesday after ABC execs alerted CBS.

|  |  |

|  |
VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the wor...

|  |  |

|  |
ABC Issues 'Cover Your Ass, Lawyer-Speak' Response To Bombshell Epstein ...

"I had it all three years ago..."

|  |  |

|  |