Cracks in the seams - masks coming off - CBS just fired Epstein (ABC) story 'shelving' whistleblower - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 7 16:41:28 PST 2019

On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 10:59:34PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>  On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 02:44:47 PM PST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
>  >First, CNN, then Hillary, ABC and now CBS with cover ups, and cover
> ups of the cover ups, and just yesterday firing a "hey, we covered up
> the Clinton / Epstein story for at least 3 years".
>
> >Yee haw - firing the whistleblowers whilst trying to appear angry
> about Trump tweeting a Breitbart news article naming a CIA deep-Dem
> "whistleblower"!
>
> >Hypocrisy dutifully shovelled down our throats on a daily basis these
> days, with ere a blink.
>

> >MSM falling apart before our eyes?  Priceless.
>
> Agreed, in spades.  (and no, that's not an un-Politically-Correct
> racial reference, either. <i'm so old I don't know how to insert an
> emoticon here.   Help me!>)
>
> I think it's now obvious that if my Assassination Politics
> idea https://cryptome.org/ap.htm   was operating today, lying
> JOURNALISTS would be its initial, primary target.  As well as,
> admittedly, ALL journalists. But once they all learned how to tell
> the truth, things would calm down immensely.

There are a bunch of issues which you have insufficiently addressed
with your idea (such as e.g. the great disparity of fiat power
between the classes, at least prior to and during any hierarchy
transition), and at least one glaring contradiction in your own
assertions in relation to it (oligarchs will be seen/ identified if
they target us dissidents using your system).

A number of these (yet presumably still not all such issues), have
been laid out, as clearly as some of us could manage, in the
relatively recent thread on this issue, and it appears to some at
least that the combination of even just a subset of these issues, if
fundamentally insurmountable (but really, who knows what amazing
insights folks might bring forth in the future).

Personally, I want to see  more actual free speech.