Cracks in the seams - masks coming off - CBS just fired Epstein (ABC) story 'shelving' whistleblower - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 7 14:44:21 PST 2019

First, CNN, then Hillary, ABC and now CBS with cover ups, and cover
ups of the cover ups, and just yesterday firing a "hey, we covered up
the Clinton / Epstein story for at least 3 years".

Yee haw - firing the whistleblowers whilst trying to appear angry
about Trump tweeting a Breitbart news article naming a CIA deep-Dem
"whistleblower"!

Hypocrisy dutifully shovelled down our throats on a daily basis these
days, with ere a blink.

MSM falling apart before our eyes?  Priceless.

For everything else, there's Groyper Wars :D

  "CBS Sided With A Pedophile": Network Fires Staffer Who Had Access
  To Robach-Epstein Rant
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cbs-sided-pedophile-network-fires-staffer-who-had-access-robach-epstein-rant
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/abc-anchor-admits-network-covered-epstein-evidence
  https://pagesix.com/2019/11/07/cbs-news-fires-staffer-who-had-access-to-leaked-amy-robach-audio/