Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Nov 6 00:03:06 PST 2019

On November 6, 2019 7:20:43 AM UTC, "Punk - Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 06:49:13 +0000
>John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

>> >theory is
>> >

>> >	Expanding? So where's the center of the universe, the place where
>the
>> >'big bang' started?
>> >

>	I notice you ignored the question. So again, where's the center of the
>universe.

Within our light cone, I don't think the universe has a center, per se.

I don't really remember, and im tired ;)

>> Shulgin is probably my favorite chemist, but he's not a physicist ;)
>
>	Neither are you. On the other hand, shulgin was no doubt a
>'scientist'...Then again, I'm just playing your recourse-to-authority
>game.

Lol, neither are you!

It's my game now that I point out your authority isn't a fucking "authority" ?

>	But I don't need to invoke shulgin's credentials. What he said stands
>by itself. The big bang is absurd, creationist bullshit.

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it any more true :)

>> >model.
>> >>

>> >	how is the big bang tale 'useful'?
>> >

>> There's a difference between a 'tale' and a scientific model .
>

>	2nd question you didn't answer eh =)

I figured you could catch the implied answer. It's useful for research, for knowledge.

As opposed to a 'tale' , which is useful for different reasons.

>> >millions
>> >
>> >	....the hell has the so called 'holocaust' got to do with anything?
>>

>> Nothing, just like Einstein's ethnicity has fuck all to do with his
>work. That's my point.
>

>	except it does. or at least, part of it is in line with jew-kristian
>european creationist bullshit. The 'theory' comes from a catholic clown
>based on bullshit from a 'secular' jew.

Except, it doesn't. It's got fuck all to do with religion.

>> So now you are saying, what, relativity is bullshit too?  Lol.
>Newtonian physics don't keep satellites rotating around the earth,
>
>	eh?

You cut part of your own quote out, where you called some of Einstein's shit
absurd.

>> they don't do
>> shit really, if you care about accuracy.
>>

>> >	You should ask what sort of questions can 'science' answer?
>Mechanics
>> >for instance can tell you how bodies move, but it can't tell you how
>> >they were 'created' or where they come from.
>> >

>> Heavy atoms (heavier than hydrogen & helium) are forged in the hearts
>of stars.
>> Stars and planets form from the accretion of matter, due to gravity.
>>
>> Where did the shit all ORIGINALLY come from? I don't know, but the
>big bang
>> is at the very least a useful model.
>

>	Again, how is it 'useful'. Ah you mean, it allows governmetn parasites
>from academia to steal millions per year doing useless 'research'.
>Well, it's certainly 'useful' in that utilitarian sense...like stolen
>money is 'useful' to thieves.

Knowledge is useful in and of itself, by whatever dirty means it may be
acquired. I don't find academia quite so pointless as you, although I can
see your point.

Thats it from me. Bed, and work tomorrow.

Cheers
John