Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 6 15:27:14 PST 2019

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 08:55:55 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2019-11-07 06:41, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 07:40:32 +0000 (UTC)
> > jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> First, you are assuming that there is a "center" of (our) universe.�
> >
> > 	Of course. At least there should be one, according to the big bang bullshit tale.
>
> You are an ignorant idiot,

	priceless

> talking about stuff you don't understand.
>
> The big bang was not an explosion expanding into a previously empty space.
>
> The big bang was space itself exploding.

	'space' is nothing you stupid cunt. A void. And 'nothing' can't explode. Nothing can do nothing.

	It's hilarious that you can't appreciate how ridiculous and absurd the idea of an 'exploding' emptiness is.

	Hey, look at this thing that doesn't exist! It's a non-existent thing, and it can have any property I choose! Like unicorns.

> I am tempted to explain spontaneous symmetry breaking and its
> implications for the anthropic principle, but I fear you have driven
> anyone capable of understanding such issues away

	uh oh. Look at the litle piece of fascist troskyte shit. He's also a monkey parroting pseudo 'scientific' nonsense. How...unsurprising.