Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 6 14:35:17 PST 2019

On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 08:03:06 +0000
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> >	I notice you ignored the question. So again, where's the center of the
> >universe.
> >

> Within our light cone, I don't think the universe has a center, per se.

	what? Light cone?

> I don't really remember, and im tired ;)

	ha - you've forgotten your brainwashing? Looks like your govt schools need MORE FUNDING =)

> >> Shulgin is probably my favorite chemist, but he's not a physicist ;)
> >
> >	Neither are you. On the other hand, shulgin was no doubt a
> >'scientist'...Then again, I'm just playing your recourse-to-authority
> >game.
> >

> Lol, neither are you!

	Right. And? I mean, come on. Your original objection to shulgin is clearly null and void. You didn't read what he wrote, you just made an irrelevant comment about him.

> It's my game now that I point out your authority isn't a fucking "authority" ?

	He was certainly somebody who exercised some critical thinking and that's why I invoked him.

> >	But I don't need to invoke shulgin's credentials. What he said stands
> >by itself. The big bang is absurd, creationist bullshit.
> >

> Repeating something over and over doesn't make it any more true :)

	Right back at you =) Parroting what the current 'scientific' mafia says doesn't make it true AND shows that you are willing to parrot stuff you don't understand.

> >> So now you are saying, what, relativity is bullshit too?  Lol.
> >Newtonian physics don't keep satellites rotating around the earth,
> >
> >	eh?
> >

> You cut part of your own quote out, where you called some of Einstein's shit
> absurd.

	Yes, but my "eh?" is directed at the bit about newton. Not sure what you mean.

> >	Again, how is it 'useful'. Ah you mean, it allows governmetn parasites
> >from academia to steal millions per year doing useless 'research'.
> >Well, it's certainly 'useful' in that utilitarian sense...like stolen
> >money is 'useful' to thieves.
>
> Knowledge is useful in and of itself,

	ajaja - did you miss the fact that you just asserted(again) what you're supposed to prove? What KNOWLEDGE? The big bang tale is not knowledge. It's creationist bullshit.

> by whatever dirty means it may be
> acquired. I don't find academia quite so pointless as you, although I can
> see your point.

	I don't think academia pointless. It's certainly not pointless for the powers that be since their technocratic fascism relies heavily on 'academia'.  And some of their knowdledge is actual knowdlege. Paid by murdering brown children.