Zhirinovsky: USA is “Israeli-occupied territory …to survive …set aside places …to deport this small but troublesome tribe.” - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 17 21:11:28 PST 2019

The Deplorable Party Manifesto
(Simon Hodges)

Hodges' Manifesto of a Deplorable Party is more a monologue than
manifesto, an explanatory text if you will, yet sufficient for a
start.

At its heart is the concept of radical transparency - or rather,
government transparency if we are to be plain about it - complete
exposure of the history of our "Western" (and any other for that
matter) "democratic" governments.

Such transparency is a great start, yet not a conclusion.

Hodges proposes "resuming government as normal" which could of course
never be "as normal" after exposure of our government's' corrupt
pasts, and could be an implicit appeal to the conservative Joe
Normals who might find such a radical notion as "transparency" to be
quite a meal indeed...

Truth of itself can never be the final demand "for justice", since
our friendly banking elite hold power in the form of a system of
usury - debt based control of the populations of the world - which of
course cannot continue into our new era.

Others too shall have their "essentials" for justice and a sane
future.

Create your world folks,

Proposal for the Manifesto of a Deplorable Party
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-17/manifesto-deplorable-party

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-manifesto-for-deplorable-party.html