Epstein revelations

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 5 14:56:24 PST 2019

On Fri, Dec 06, 2019 at 09:48:34AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 04:10:35AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:58:54 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > > https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=homosexual+political+blackmail
> > >
> > > Plenty of history.
> >

> > 	again, bullshit. There is some amount of blackmail and yet blackmail doesn't explain politics at all. If your views are misleading you're part of the problem. If you're providing an 'explanation' that is bullshit, you're part of the problem. So please, cut the propaganda and post your zerohedge-trumpo-putin bullshit elsewhere.
>

> You may be right, that blackmail plays no significant part in modern
> politics.
>
> I don't believe it's correct that "blackmail plays no significant
> part in Western politics today".
>

> -------------------------
> Facts in support.

Forgot one of the big ones:

  Lavender scare
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavender_scare

    The "Lavender Scare" was a moral panic about homosexual people in
    the United States government and their mass dismissal from
    government service. It contributed to and paralleled the
    anti-communist campaign known as McCarthyism and the Second Red
    Scare.[1] Gay men and lesbians were said to be national security
    risks and communist sympathizers, which led to the call to remove
    them from state employment.[2] It was thought that the gays were
    more susceptible to being manipulated which could pose a threat
    to the country.[3] The Lavender Scare – the federal government's
    official response to both a visible lesbian and gay community and
    a perceived homosexual menace – normalized persecution of
    homosexuals through bureaucratic institutionalization of
    homophobic discrimination policy. Former U.S. Senator Alan K.
    Simpson has written: "The so-called 'Red Scare' has been the main
    focus of most historians of that period of time. A lesser-known
    element ... and one that harmed far more people was the
    witch-hunt McCarthy and others conducted against homosexuals."[4]

    Together, McCarthy and Cohn—with the enthusiastic support of the
    head of the FBI, J. Edgar Hoover—were responsible for the firing
    of scores of gay men and women from government employment and
    strong-armed many opponents into silence using rumors of their
    homosexuality.[22][23][24] In 1953, during the final months of
    the Truman administration, the State Department reported that it
    had fired 425 employees for allegations of
    homosexuality.[25][26][27]