Epstein revelations

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 5 15:41:24 PST 2019

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:56:24 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> You may be right, that blackmail plays no significant part in modern  politics.
>
> I don't believe it's correct that "blackmail plays no significant  part in Western politics today".

	'modern politics' is 'western politics'. Last time I checked western scumbags were busy conquering and destroying the world.

	Now, the main mechanism in politics is extortion. Subjects are free to obey govcorp or die. That is Western Freedom.

	If a guy like epstein, a wall-street jew-thief also ran a blackmail boutique to honestly earn some extra pocket money from donations from his friends, that wouldn't change the nature and modus operandi of govcorp AT ALL.

>   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavender_scare
>
>     The "Lavender Scare" was a moral panic about homosexual people in
>     the United States government and their mass dismissal from
>     government service.

	yes, and? What has that got to do with the fact that any government agent is a criminal, whether he is gay or straight.