Epstein revelations

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 5 14:48:34 PST 2019

On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 04:10:35AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:58:54 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 01:47:26AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > 	bullshit.
> >
> > https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=homosexual+political+blackmail
> >
> > Plenty of history.
>

> 	again, bullshit. There is some amount of blackmail and yet blackmail doesn't explain politics at all. If your views are misleading you're part of the problem. If you're providing an 'explanation' that is bullshit, you're part of the problem. So please, cut the propaganda and post your zerohedge-trumpo-putin bullshit elsewhere.

You may be right, that blackmail plays no significant part in modern
politics.

I don't believe it's correct that "blackmail plays no significant
part in Western politics today".

-------------------------
Facts in support.

Hoover allegedly collected "information about the sexual lives of
Washington’s power elite, including John and Robert Kennedy, Eleanor
Roosevelt and others, according to a number of biographers"
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-02-06-mn-1078-story.html

Many years ago I read a book saying he stated that he founded it
"very useful" that pedophilia had been formally declared illegal in
statute - but there are too many books about, and I don't have time
to read them all just to find that quote again.

The above book (link) says "The new book quotes two former Office of
Strategic Services officials who said they saw pictures of Hoover
engaged in a sexual act with Tolson. One, John Weitz, said he could
not recognize anyone in the photo he was shown at a dinner party in
the 1950s but was told by his host, whom he would not identify, that
it depicted Hoover and Tolson" and alleges that Hoover was
blackmailed by the mafia.

See also https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/814

>From here
https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
we read a few assertions apparently backed by facts:
  What happened in Suite 233?

  The connections Roy Cohn built during the 1950s made him a
  well-known public figure and translated into great political
  influence that peaked during the presidency of Ronald Reagan. Yet,
  as Cohn built his public image, he was also developing a dark
  private life, which would come to be dominated by the same
  blackmail pedophile racket that appears to have first begun with
  Lewis Rosenstiel.

  One of the “blackmail parties” Susan Kaufman attended with her
  then-husband Lewis Rosenstiel was hosted by Cohn in 1958 at
  Manhattan’s Plaza Hotel, suite 233. Kaufman described Cohn’s suite
  as a “beautiful suite…all done in light blue.” She described being
  introduced to Hoover, who was in drag, by Cohn, who told her that
  Hoover’s name was “Mary” in a fit of barely concealed laughter.
  Kaufman testified that young boys were present and Kaufman claimed
  that Cohn, Hoover and her ex-husband engaged in sexual activity
  with these minors.

  New York attorney John Klotz, tasked with investigating Cohn for a
  case well after Kaufman’s testimony, also found evidence of the
  “blue suite” at the Plaza Hotel and its role in a sex extortion
  ring after combing through local government documents and
  information gathered by private detectives. Klotz later told
  journalist and author Burton Hersh what he had learned:

      Roy Cohn was providing protection. There were a bunch of
      pedophiles involved. That’s where Cohn got his power from —
      blackmail.”

  Perhaps the most damning confirmation of Cohn’s activities in Suite
  233 comes from statements made by Cohn himself to former NYPD
  detective and ex-head of the department’s Human-Trafficking and
  Vice-Related Crimes Division, James Rothstein. Rothstein later told
  John DeCamp — a former Nebraska state senator who investigated a
  government-connected child sex ring based in Omaha — among other
  investigators, that Cohn had admitted
  https://www.wikispooks.com/w/images/8/8e/The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf
  to being part of a sexual
  blackmail operation targeting politicians with child prostitutes
  during a sit-down interview with the former detective.

which goes on and on still...

Then there's the Boys Town documentary, and then the documentaries
about the documentary since the documentary was set to air on
national (USA) TV and was pulled literally in the last hour or so
before airing - though today it's available on YouTube and other
places.

Next we find a relatively recent book by Angus McLaren:

  Sexual Blackmail: a modern history by Angus McLaren
  https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/reviews/sexual-blackmail-a-modern-history-by-angus-mclaren-137475.html

This appears to be more of a general historical coverage, he
highlights (significantly in my opinion), that it is the introduction
of laws policing human sexuality (not talking here about aggressive
or violent rape), which creates not only new classes of criminals,
but new classes of blackmail which have, over 100s of years (at
least) been used for blackmail, with references and reporting
aplenty. Here's a quote from that particular book review:

   Angus McLaren's brainwave has been to disinter old stories of
   sexual blackmail from newspapers and more arcane sources in
   England and the United States. He has used these to compile a
   fascinating, humane and thought-provoking history of social
   attitudes, human intimacy and sexual taboos. Sexual Blackmail is
   full of good stories and racy characters – rent boys, vamps,
   conmen, gold-diggers, soppy vicars, senescent lechers, pyjama
   parties, tabloid bullies and bossy prigs. Some of the tales in
   this book are jolly. Others are variously pitiful, cruel and
   sordid. Overall, they constitute a strong reminder of what should
   be the first law of sexual ethics: always distrust the accuser.

   Blackmail emerged when 18th-century criminals realised that the
   laws against sodomy could enable them to entrap men, and extort
   their money. As early as 1757, an English statute made blackmail a
   criminal offence. Opportunities increased when sexual conduct
   became the index of respectability for the 19th-century middle
   classes.

   In England, blackmail was more tightly linked to homosexuality
   than in the puritan US, where activities prohibited by law or
   social sanction included seduction, adultery, oral sex and
   inter-racial fornication. The notorious Labouchere Amendment of
   1885, whose vague wording put more Englishmen at risk of
   prosecution for homosexuality, proved an incentive to false
   accusation and extortion.

   So did America's Mann Act of 1910, targeting inter-state
   fornication and adultery. Like prohibition against alcohol or
   drugs, proscriptive sexual legislation created not only new
   classes of criminal but was an incentive to new forms of crime.

   The peak period of sexual blackmail was the Twenties and the
   Depression years of the Thirties. This was partly because people
   were short of money, but surely also because what we term
   Victorian values were actually enforced most pervasively during
   the reigns of Kings George V and VI.

   Newspaper reports of blackmail trials defended the reputation of
   men in authority. The well-off victim was portrayed as naïve or
   foolish: the youths, or designing women, as irredeemably corrupt.
   Most blackmailers were exceptionally nasty, but the violence with
   which judges denounced them seems designed to deflect attention
   from the sexual indiscretions of the professional men who had been
   victimised. There was a real element of class solidarity in
   judicial language.

   Blackmail was not only associated with homosexuality. Courtesans
   threatened to publish indiscreet memoirs unless clients paid to
   have their names pressed. When Harriet Wilson tried this trick on
   the Duke of Wellington in the 1820s, he famously retorted,
   "Publish and be damned!" Criminals, particularly in the US,
   organised "shake-downs" in which a woman would target a
   susceptible man, who would then be trapped by an accomplice posing
   as her husband. "I caught them all," gloated an Irish blackmailer
   known as Chicago May in the 1890s. "University Professors,
   ministers, priests, gamblers, country yokels, sportsmen,
   gentlefolk and visiting grandees."

   Although stories of blackmail receded during the Second World War,
   London policemen in the Fifties, as one admitted, "looked on
   homosexuals as a source of extra income". The ringleader of a
   highly organised gang of 70 members engaged in entrapping and
   blackmailing American fags in the Sixties was a Chicago cop.

Perhaps the most recent indictment of those in power, is Fiona
Barnett and the documentary she made "Candy Girl", about her
experiences as a child and later teenager in Australia:

  Fiona Barnett The Candy Girl (Documentary)
  http://www.mindbodyheartandsoul.org/video/fiona-barnett-the-candy-girl/

  Fiona Barnett The Candy Girl is a film about the insidious evil
  that exists in Australia within the ranks of our politicians and
  leaders who are pedophiles. In this documentary film, Fiona recalls
  the many times that she experienced abuse at the hands of several
  politicians, actors and other famous people here in Australia.

  This film is very disturbing, and even though the facts that are
  contained in this film need to be exposed, there is much resistance
  within the ranks of those in power to do anything about these
  matters. Nothing has been done to address the issue since the
  film’s creation in 2015.

  Harassment and Targeting

  Fiona is academic by nature and has spent too many years
  compensating for her poor public school education. She has studied
  visual arts, education, art therapy and psychology at a tertiary
  level. In 2010, Fiona had almost completed a masters in forensic
  psychology at a private Gold Coast university, when certain staff
  targeted her for removal from the psychology industry. This attack
  immediately followed her adherence to mandatory reporting
  legislation regarding disclosure of child abuse allegations by a
  client in the Bond University Psychology Clinic.

  This attack was one of many endured since escaping her childhood
  perpetrators. Bond University staff conspired to mislead
  authorities regarding Fiona’s age at the time of her child abuse
  experiences. They reported her as an adult perpetrator, instead of
  a child victim of the crimes she experienced, to the Queensland
  Police and Psychology Board. Select staff within these government
  organisations then collaborated with Bond University to destroy
  Fiona’s chosen profession. They also targeted her physical safety.
  Pedophiles Down Under

  This pinnacle attack on Fiona’s life triggered a chain of events
  that led to the existence of the Pedophiles Down Under website.
  Tired of the constant threats to her family’s safety, and incessant
  sabotage of her efforts to participate normally in Australian
  society, Fiona realised she had no choice but to go public. In
  2013, Fiona provided witness testimony to the Australian Royal
  Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse. She
  simultaneously participated in mainstream media interviews and
  published a series of articles in a popular Australian online news
  journal.

  Fiona’s public disclosure led to other Australian victims coming
  forward and requesting assistance and exposure for their
  experiences. Her official complaint against key perpetrator, and
  high profile Australian psychologist, Dr Antony Kidman immediately
  preceded his mysterious death in Singapore and attracted global
  attention.

Incredibly (or rather, not), Fiona Barnett and the Candy Girl
documentary has been completely censored off of Wikipedia (undoubtly
the Wiki Czars will say things like "uncorroborated" - but if
extensive first hand accounts is not testimonial evidence, then we no
longer have a valid legal system).

So, do note the sequence for Fiona's documentary:

  - documentary released, alleging horrific crimes by powerful people
    in Australia, with Australian psychologist Dr Antony Kidman
    heavily involved.

  - note that Dr Antony Kidman is the actress Nicole Kidman's father

  - shortly after the 2015 doco is released, Dr Kidman flees to
    Singapore

  - shortly after this, Dr Kidman is "mysteriously" killed

  - also following release of the doco, "other Australian victims
    coming forward and requesting assistance and exposure for their
    experiences"

If you have not watched this documentary by Fiona Barnett, you are
doing a disservice to her courage in creating and releasing it.

-------------------------------

Now, in the face of all the above (and that's just a couple hours
survey looking for things I can remember off the top of my head, I
continue to hold unequivocally to the position that pedophile
blackmail is rife in Western political circles.

Sometimes, there is no amount of factual material that shall ever be
"enough" for dissenters to accept that which is essentially before
our eyes, but that's ok - dissenters gonna dissent.

I do agree though that if such an opinion re blackmail as many today
hold re Western politics and power, were not founded in facts such as
a few as are plucked out above, then those holding such opinions
would in fact be a part of the problem.

And it's also OK to ask for "facts in support" when someone
repeatedly makes a bold claim, and a short and unequivocal "bullshit"
response is certainly (at least often) an effective way to elicit
the claimant into doing a little work to back up his claim - all's
fair in the sport of claims and facts, one might say ;)

And again, I am grateful that, at least so far, we here on this
cypherpunks list are still able to post and discuss about such things
without being disappeared. This is more than we can say about certain
Chinese nationals in Australia who have suffered life ending events
for being so outspoken:

  "We're Sitting Ducks" - Australian Politicians Warn Of Threat From
  Chinese Regime
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/were-sitting-ducks-australian-politicians-warn-threat-chinese-regime
  https://www.theepochtimes.com/were-sitting-ducks-australian-politicians-warn-of-threat-from-chinese-regime_3164345.html
  2019-12-04 - 21:55

    “Now we’ve heard that Chinese attempts to infiltrate our politics
    go even further … They’re not just trying to influence
    politicians with money; they’re trying to get elected to sit in
    this chamber … wherever they can buy or get seats in the
    Australian parliament, they’re coming,” Lambie said.

    “There are no security checks, there’s little to stop it from
    happening. It’s absolutely beyond shocking.”

    “People are literally showing up dead. Someone who was supposedly
    cultivated by the Chinese government to run as a Liberal Party
    candidate in the Commonwealth Parliament has shown up dead,”
    Lambie added. “Nothing’s been proven but it’s really concerning …
    I think we all know what’s going on here.”