How do we sponsor & maintain critical infrastructure (rsa, tor, floss hardware, ...)

Adéla Eastmund r3xsav2t1h7 at temp.mailbox.org
Sun Dec 1 02:17:59 PST 2019

> Few want to do 1, 3, or 4, because when done right,
> there's no profit or control over other people for them
> to have, and that's how it should be.

That's what cypherpunks are her for tho.
Nobody makes any money from, say, OpenPGP and that's why the
infrastructure is in the state it currently is (non-maintained).
And that's how it should be: real citizens writing good and helpful
software for other citizens.

I'm new to the club.
How would one, as a 'cypherpunk' develop cool and helpful technology without
	a) living below poverty line
and
	b) being conveniently killed by a US sponsored electrical fire
and
	c) secretly being on US military payroll like many other
	   self-proclaimed 'defenders of privacy'.

Maybe throw me a URI of some sorts. This seems to be the piece of the
picture which I am currently lacking.

	Adéla, 🇩🇪