People who cutely lie are criminals, repeal and replace the US constitution

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 17:25:46 PDT 2019

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019, 18:46 Ryan Carboni <33389 at protonmail.com> wrote:

> <SNIP>
>
> I am also accused of coercing sex from her, despite being a virgin.

Deeply sorry, Ryan.  Please forgive me.  I didn't know anything about it
and now I can understand your reaction when I suggested:

>> Well, sex and/or masturbation is always a good way to relax, Ryan.

> If your idea of a good joke is keeping a cup of water out of reach of a
dying man or is in that category, then I suggest that you drop dead unless
you can explain yourself better.

Rape accusations against men are becoming "over hyped", an easy way to get
money in my country.  Here, we had some important cases where women
simulated aggressions - and also allegated rape in some of them - to ask
for millionaire indemnities.

Read about recent Neymar's criminal case.  He is a famous Brazilian soccer
player and lost lots of time and several contracts, supporters, and
merchandising, explaining the obvious: he was being victim of opportunistic
persons and stupid hypocrite SJWs.

Sorry about your problems, darling.  Again, ask for forgiveness and wish
you serenity, inner peace, and happiness.

Life is like pizza or (consent) sex, Ryan.  It's nice even when it sucks!
:D

(Please, tell me you already tasted pizza and appreciated it, Ryan...  I
love pizza, but my mom and sister think pizza is just "meh" and prefer
Japanese food, less greasy.  OK, I also love Japanese food, but pizza is so
comfy, so yummy...  It's almost a heresy to say "meh, I don't like you!" to
a lovely, cute pizza!  :P)