People who cutely lie are criminals, repeal and replace the US constitution

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 11 14:45:55 PDT 2019

I shall directly say what I am accused of.

I am accused of being indirectly involved with Isabella Gabrovsky, a woman later employed by the CIA who killed a man named Daniel by ruining his life, falsely imprisoning him by employing random people to guard him as part of behavioral therapy and later the guards decided to watch football instead of him, so he hanged himself.

The government does not know how to prosecute her, or stopping a burning dumpster fire of a person from doing that. Instead, the government has decided to engage in acts itself vilifies to harass me.

I am also accused of coercing sex from her, despite being a virgin.

I never met the woman. I demand the government produce the woman in a timely fashion, and compel her to testify under oath, and until then, the US government will be crushed.

The US government is toothless, impotent, and weak, scared of misdeeds coming to light.

Otherwise the US, UK, and Israeli militaries will not be allowed to come to full operational readiness.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile