ICC, the "International Criminal Court" - upstanding, high morals, Rainbow World Order

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 15 21:52:35 PDT 2017

We know with certainty that the One World/ New World Order
institutions such as World Bank, IMF, ICC, WHO, BIS and the rest,
are exceptionally "high moral ground", upstanding global citizens
seeking to uplift humanity into a new age of universal rainbows for
everyone, where love prevails the world over.

So we can take it as given that the ICC's pursuits and declarations
are nothing but "the gospel truth" in this world of heinous lies,
grotesque "diplomacy" and vile "democracy".

Just as well we have these breaths of fresh air to uplift our
spirits.

http://www.pravdareport.com/news/world/15-06-2017/137988-saif_al_islam-0/
International Criminal Court calls for arrest of Saif al-Islam
al-Qathafi

(We still see e.g. in Australia every few months, some less than
informed, however well meaning, citizen grasping at some foreign
(external) entity for "justice" - in the evidently naieve belief
that since we are getting scr#w#d over at home, the one world
government entities simply -must- be better and more likely to
deliver justice to just us lowly serfs.

As a good friend explained to me many years ago: "the authority
you go to, is the authority you give power to", and thus
anarchists are on one of the most useful and potentially fruitful
paths for a human to purse - that authority which exists within
one's own being, is the first and primary authority one might
consider worthy of consulting on all matters whatsoever.

And if we want separation of powers as much as possible, to do
our best shot at handling the sociopaths who lust for power,
then bringing to heel those authorities which -are- in our "back
yard" is surely the first priority when dealing with external
authorities.

 Problem: "local"/national authorities are running amok.

 Reaction: "OMG, we need another external authority solution!"

 Solution:
   <IMF and BIS owners rubbing their money grubbing hands in glee>
   "My my, yes you do have a problem, well, this hear one world
   bank/govt/police/military/currency/courts new world order will
   solve --all-- your problems dear serf!"