[WAR] Ukraine speaks to Donbass republics

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 15 22:09:55 PDT 2017

Some know well that Ukraine is currently run by a bunch of dastardly
rebels who have no respect for their own population, let alone other
humans such as the grandmother in the event below.

Yes, Ukraine is a failed state.

Yes it's another class act by the CIA and the Bilderberger cabal.

It's hard to not be moved by such sad facts:

Ukrainian sniper kills 78-year-old grandmother in broad daylight:
http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/06/ukrainian-sniper-kills-78-year-old.html

I spose we're sposed to say "rah rah USA, go CIA!" or something...

Same with Libyia, Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Yugoslavia, Somalia ...
"rah rah CIA, go go USA".

At least the USA has achieved global hegemonic power and control
and a currency so stable it'll be another 100 years before
the next "great depression" . . .