[WAR] Hillary Clinton, an MK Ultra drone, struggles with her programming

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 29 05:56:53 PST 2016

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 02:38:35PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:56:06AM -0500, Michael Haney wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:06 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Classic bar room conspiracy theory FTW, YEAHHHHH !!!
> > >
> > > This would have been a much sexier title than "Hillary health problems"
> > > - "Hillary Clinton an MK Ultra drone, reaches untimely end to her
> > > programming."
> > >
> > > Pick or write your own heading and enjoy the show. Let's hope whoever
> > > gets to lead the USA war machine is sane enough to not push the World
> > > War 3 button against China, Russia or Iran.
> > >

> > > She also puts pressure on Ecuador re Julian Assange, see further below.
> > >

> > The truth is far stranger and more disturbing than fiction. Events the
> > media aren't talking about have been set in motion to expose some pretty
> > damning secrets. So, Wikileaks is the least of the Establishment's
> > concerns. Besides, it's in their best interest to keep him where he is. If
> > he falls into US custody safeguards were put into place to dump everything
> > he knows all at once. All the Establishment's dirty laundry will be exposed
> > for the world to see in one massive data dump. Snowden would dump
> > everything he knows too. It would be too much for the US to brush off or
> > sweep under the rug.
>
> Snowden tweeted very enigmatically a few days back (someone posted an
> email saying this anyway), something like "It's time." which some in the
> media were interpreting as a call to action on those he had previous
> agreements with or something... but that's the thing with enigmatic
> statements, you just cannot be sure.
>
> Also re Assange I remember a few years back, possibly around the time of
> the US helicopter gunship footage where they blew up some reporters in
> Iraq, that an "insurance" cache was put up for torrenting - plenty,
> perhaps 10s of thousands of folks grabbed a copy, and we await any hint
> of a password to unlock it.
>
> THAT would be the quick way to "release the most damning shit in an
> extremely short period of time" - just tweet the password to "the
> insurance volume".
>
> So yes, I'm confident Julian Assange has played his cards well enough to
> ensure the continuance of his physical life.
>
> Exciting times...

(PS: For those with any leads, now seems the time to ride this train:)

(Obligatory WARNING: TheRightStuff.biz, DailyStormer.com and YouTube
are filthy commie nazi fascist Russian propaganda outlets and should
be summarily ignored!  Your gramma told you so.)

Now we see, perhaps, why "Fake News" is being pumped so vigorously
by the NYT, WaPo, Guardian, CNN and the rest of the beastly Fake News
Inc establishment.

The New York Times, strenuously yet vacuously defends a lone pizza
shop owner - so they're telling us there's nothing to see here folks,
move along now please!

PizzaGate may well be the straw that break's the deep state's satanic
cultists:
http://therightstuff.biz/2016/11/27/pizzagate-2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBZXzOp-mc

We can only hope..

And for those who really enjoy masochistic, hard core rightist
propaganda or any old likely cause for trigger happy reaction emotions,
the following is your cuppa tea  :D  :-}
http://www.dailystormer.com/memetic-monday-keep-on-trolling/

--
== Certified (R) Deplorable (TM) Fake News (TM) Which Hunter (C) ==
-- Executive Secretary of Vice -- The Ministry -- of Winning --