Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:53:54 PDT 2016

fish see surface

but yes our perception but also the n dimension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvK-od647c

Quantum Entanglement & Spooky Action at a Distance

Published on Jan 12, 2015

Does quantum entanglement make faster-than-light communication possible?
What is NOT random? http://bit.ly/NOTrandoVe
First, I know this video is not easy to understand. Thank you for taking
the time to attempt to understand it. I've been working on this for over
six months over which time my understanding has improved. Quantum
entanglement and spooky action at a distance are still debated by
professors of quantum physics (I know because I discussed this topic with
two of them).

Does hidden information (called hidden variables by physicists) exist? If
it does, the experiment violating Bell inequalities indicates that hidden
variables must update faster than light - they would be considered
'non-local'. On the other hand if you don't consider the spins before you
make the measurement then you could simply say hidden variables don't exist
and whenever you measure spins in the same direction you always get
opposite results, which makes sense since angular momentum must be
conserved in the universe.

Everyone agrees that quantum entanglement does not allow information to be
transmitted faster that light. There is no action either detector operator
could take to signal the other one - regardless of the choice of
measurement direction, the measured spins are random with 50/50 probability
of up/down.

Special thanks to:
Prof. Stephen Bartlett, University of Sydney: http://bit.ly/1xSosoJ
Prof. John Preskill, Caltech: http://bit.ly/1y8mJut

Looking Glass Universe: http://bit.ly/17zZH7l
Physics Girl: http://bit.ly/PhysGirl
MinutePhysics: http://bit.ly/MinPhys
Community Channel: http://bit.ly/CommChannel
Nigel, Helen, Luke, and Simon for comments on earlier drafts of this video.

Filmed in part by Scott Lewis: http://google.com/+scottlewis

Music by Amarante "One Last Time": http://bit.ly/VeAmarante

++++++++++++++++

n dimension stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI9uuHuc1iU&list=PL865E510770E164CB

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.