Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

Sci Fith scfith at riseup.net
Thu Aug 4 15:27:30 PDT 2016

I believe our understanding of info transfer needs to change. The data is not traveling anywhere because it appears to exist simultaneously here & there and when one changes the other does without delay. There has to be another dimension of energy / ether we need to discover that would make this make sense. Like looking into a fish pond but the fish don't see surface, only your hand dipping in water as a miraculous occurrence.

jamescampbell.us
7032039877