Anyone familiar with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques? I have a mystery.

Andreas Junius andreas at junius.info
Sat Sep 12 03:36:09 PDT 2015

On 12/09/15 12:48, jim bell wrote:
> For those who can help, please do a Google search for 'Bell further
> alleged in his 2003'
> You will notice that there are MANY results that contain that phrase,
> but have something close to gibberish, before and after it.  Some
> results are genuine, but most are apparently not.  I suspect that I am
> the victim of some sort of SEO-techniques, attempting to cover up the
> fact of the fake, forged appeal case 99-30210.  I suspect that the
> following company had something to do with it:
> http://www.icmconsulting.com/seo.html  See, for instance,
> http://www.simcoehall.com/service/background-check-expunged.html
>          Jim Bell

That doesn't look like applied SEO techiques rather than a nasty hack or
some kind of ad-click fraud. These domains don't have an apparent
relationship; maybe the owners of the piggybacked pages/domains have no
idea what's going on. Not even the first domain on the following list:

Name:	instantcheckmate.net
Address: 184.168.221.23
http://iplocationtools.com/184.168.221.23.html
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com

Name:	snowcitycafe.com
Address: 50.112.255.20
http://iplocationtools.com/50.112.255.20.html
Registrant Name: Anna Premo
Registrant Organization: Snow City Cafe

Name:	buriedwithoutceremony.com
Address: 72.18.132.73
http://iplocationtools.com/72.18.132.73.html
Registrant Name: KEE SIAK CHAN
Registrant Organization: EXABYTES NETWORK SDN BHD

Name:	vinnatur.org
Address: 213.186.33.82
http://iplocationtools.com/213.186.33.82.html
Registrant Name:Angiolino Maule
Registrant Organization:Associazione Vinnatur
Registrant Street: Via Biancara 14

Name:	culturesource.net
Address: 67.210.98.210
http://iplocationtools.com/67.210.98.210.html