POLL: crypto hardware & Fwd: [Xen-devel] Announce of our Xen project; Routing simulation with Einar (fwd)

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Thu Mar 9 22:44:22 PST 2006

Thus spake coderman (coderman at gmail.com) [06/03/06 14:04]:
: > Will Esther at all ship in two months?
:
: i'm not sure and i'm not too optimistic; some people do have
: limited/dev C5J boards to play with though...
:
: i reallly want to get my hands on an armful of nano-itx esther systems. :P

I've got five systems (three of which I use on a daily basis) with the
Nehemiah core.  A local supplier just notifed me the other day that they've
now got Nano-ITX in stock, although they're still C3s.  I'm not holding my
breath for Esther; it was some time ago they announced their DP line, and
I've yet to see any dual-processor C3s available for purchase.

That being said, it looks like Gigabyte has a board ready for the C7.  I
still don't see any news on the actual *chip*, though.

I'd really like to see a commercially available (there was a project some
time ago to do a home-brew version) C7-based laptop...