POLL: crypto hardware & Fwd: [Xen-devel] Announce of our Xen project; Routing simulation with Einar (fwd)

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:51:13 PST 2006

> Here -- only RNG support, however. No AES yet. I'm waiting
> for C7.

thanks; i'd be curious about general availability of the C5XL / single
hw entropy source mainboards as well. (this board at least provides
enough entropy for robust keying, even if ciphers and digests in
software are a bit slow at ~1Ghz)

> Will Esther at all ship in two months?

i'm not sure and i'm not too optimistic; some people do have
limited/dev C5J boards to play with though...

i reallly want to get my hands on an armful of nano-itx esther systems. :P