Airport insanity

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Oct 21 22:05:04 PDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, James A. Donald wrote:

> On 21 Oct 2004 at 13:41, Sunder wrote:
> > No you imbecile, I'm telling no one anything, other than you
> > to get a clue.  Where did I tell people who are under attack
> > to suck it up?
>
> When you tell us it is horrible to lock up in Gautenamo people
> who show every sign of trying to kill us ,

Which is why your great white leader is releasing them?

> and that we deserve
> their past efforts to kill us,

We do.

> efforts that some of them
> promptly resumed on release.  We are under attack, and you are
> telling us to suck it up.

No.  We are under attack by those DEFENDING THEMSELVES.  We shouldn't be
doing anything put putting a bullet into Georgies brain (not that any
projectile is likely to find a target consisting entirely of two
already deficient cells, but...) and minding our own business.  Oh, and
cutting off every single nickel of funding to our partners in the
mass-murderer olympics - Israel.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson