Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Oct 22 09:21:09 PDT 2004

    --
James A. Donald wrote:
> > We are under attack, and you are telling us to suck it up.

J.A. Terranson
> No.  We are under attack by those DEFENDING THEMSELVES.

All of the terrorists came from countries that were
beneficiaries of an immense amount of US help.  Saudi Arabia
was certainly not under attack.  If they were Palestinians, and
they hit the Pentagon but not the two towers, then they would
be defending themselves.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     TazBQdvcQ8iq915Dug3d8ZVm8QLxZw7X3TzUYyIl
     4DkboB4fOyw1vcB2E48rceVjwQYN583Qs6efqDL8Z