Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Oct 21 18:14:50 PDT 2004

    --
On 21 Oct 2004 at 13:41, Sunder wrote:
> No you imbecile, I'm telling no one anything, other than you
> to get a clue.  Where did I tell people who are under attack
> to suck it up?

When you tell us it is horrible to lock up in Gautenamo people
who show every sign of trying to kill us , and that we deserve
their past efforts to kill us, efforts that some of them
promptly resumed on release.  We are under attack, and you are
telling us to suck it up.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     bsIXWc4h29VIJkgExpNjUGgUXb/7oelyrYSTY5hy
     4z2stYnmTb7JHw3AHWCBnz9grbOob/owyJwY6xDJS