Airport insanity

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Oct 21 07:26:44 PDT 2004

I made no claims, you did, rather I asked you sarcastically to validate
your claims, after which you further assumed on top of other mistaken
assumptions, that I made claims countering yours, which I did not.

Perhaps you should examine your own words.

IMHO, you are a misguided armchair general who sees yourself as equal to
those scumbags that have risen in power to lead or enslave nations since
you seem to constantly say "they should have done X, and not Y" and are
constantly seeking to go against with reality with "W should be the case,
not X" even though W cannot happen while X does.  Yes, that is my
unprofessional opinion.  And yet, while impotent to achive your views of
reality, you insist on sharing it, as if anyone gives a rats ass.

It was entertaining, but it's getting old.

I doubt that it would be long before you'll be sporting a tin foil hat.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.