Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Oct 21 02:20:51 PDT 2004

    --
On 20 Oct 2004 at 21:27, Sunder wrote:

> I repeat:
>
> And you were there and kept an eye on each and every guard,
> interrogator, and prisoner to make sure that the POW's
> weren't tortured?

We know torture did not occur, because lots of people have been
released who were and are extremely hostile to the US, and who
do not claim torture.

> And you were there and witnessed the attrocities that said
> prisoners committed in order to be placed in Gitmo?

Why do you assert that the US must be guilty unless it can be
proven innocent by extraordinary evidence, but the detainees
must be innocent unless they can be proven guilty by
extraordinary evidence?

Doubtless there are some innocents in Gautenamo - but the usual
reason they are there is for being foreigners in Afghanistan in
the middle of a war with no adequate explanation.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     PwxWpHJKrzapMUAE8Xc1hvpY0CWDO780ZY/6zW7b
     4b9RBklMS97dzSSANw7jVcZlASDxbNnLMhwLptK+Z