US-centrism

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Thu Nov 25 15:06:35 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 16:16, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Can we please get out of the regional fixation? The cypherpunks list isn't
> about the US, US pissant wars, and similiar boring backwater shit.

Response 1:
When the US sneezes, the world catches a cold.

Response 2:
The cpunks list isn't US-centric, but most of the regular posters are in
the US. Even if you don't count Bob Hettinga because he mostly forwards
news articles rather than write original content, and don't count Tyler
Durden and me because we're idiots, I think you still have mostly
Americans posting.