Patriot Insurance

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Nov 25 13:16:02 PST 2004

Can we please get out of the regional fixation? The cypherpunks list isn't
about the US, US pissant wars, and similiar boring backwater shit.

It's too bad this list is dying a death of a thousand paper cuts inflicted by
moronic posts, as so many others had. I haven't used a
.procmailrc in a couple years, perhaps we can postpone this with a little
collective effort.